Planned OutcomesTM, created by experienced financial and business professionals, is a series of financial resources for small and mid-sized companies worldwide.
Through experience and proven methodologies that historically have only been available to large companies, Planned OutcomesTM is a unique and cost effective resource to manage financial opportunities and issues.
Get a Loan, Modify Your Current Loan and much more. Organized by specific task modules, each guides you step by step in addressing the opportunity or problem.
- Gives you knowledge about bank and financial processes
- Guides you in gathering and analyzing information along with recommended ratios and guidelines
- Helps you develop a financial strategy to address your needs
- Create a strategic presentation for financial partners with needed documentation
- Plan and manage for financial meetings and ongoing business relationships
Planned OutcomesTM gives you access to:
- A process to develop your financial strategy
- Templates for each document and presentation referenced
- Recommendations, tips, tricks and real life stories for each step in the process
The programs have been created by world class professionals with input from bankers and business experts. The results are proven, tangible and cost a fraction of what it would be using consultants or other programs.
In addition we provide expanded consulting services via phone or in person.
"If a company has gone through the process as Planned Outcomes outlines, and presents me with a logical reason to lend them money, we're already 50% to yes. Any new borrower that understands how the bank evaluates the credit risk is going to the top of my list."
Steve P - former CFO, workout loan officer, and now commercial lender. Northern California.
Please select from the Planned OutcomesTM modules below for more information about each module and how it can help produce the best possible outcomes.
Measure Your Company's Financial Health
Understanding the Profitability of Your Customer Base-coming soon
Maximizing Cash Flow-coming soon
Managing Financial Distress-coming soon